8.28.2011

Anniversary Sale & Scrap-n-Chat!


Hi Everyone!

If you've been eyeing something in my store, now is the time to get it!  Everything has been reduced to half off retail.  {Tweet Tweet}  Let your digi-buddies know too!


I've designed 3 primary Collections over the past year.  And to celebrate Papier Creatif's *1st Year Anniversary*, the Website & Blog have been tweaked and I'm selling these wonderful kits and products at great prices!

      + SPORT Club Golf
      + Noel Primitif Christmas
      + Papier Romantique






Thanks so much for following my Blog!  I'd love for us to have a Skype Chat-n-Scrap for fun.  If you are interested in helping organize this event for our Blogs, post a comment with your Blog Addy.


WHATEVER U DO ..................

DO NOT BE SHY!  =:-)*


We'll have to make sure that your Skype is ready to roll ....  If you haven't done this yet, I think you'd enjoy it.  It's totally fun to shop and find inspiration online with your buds.
   
     + Set-up Your Skype Account {very quick & easy to do}


     + Test Your Microphone & Audio


     + Message my Skype account to add me as a contact:  papiercreatif






Hope we can get this going!  Have a really GREAT day!






No comments: